Thursday, July 15, 2010

I am the girl of nice characters

I am a happy girl.I have good professional skills, team work spirit, high liability and attribution. Especially,I am the girl of nice characters. and always self-motivated, cooperative and honesty to others, and I can respond well in high-pressure atmosphere.
But I still have some disadvantages , such as:" I tend to drive myself too hard." and:" I like to see a job done quickly." But I believe I can overcome it through my hard-working.
Career Objective:cheap authentic nfl jerseys
Junior-high english teacher / translator / Secondary school administrator / editor / journalist / project staff I was born in 1978, graduated from Anhui trade & finance college in 2000. I am active, honest, open-minded and responsible
Be familiar with lotus notes system. Create, maintain, promote and update domino server, it include mail server, application server, domdoc server, same time server and so on. Make setting of replication and mail router in domino server. Be familiar with ACL configuration and cluster server. Master lotus dejerseys monstersigner and notes R6&R8
Career Objective:nike shoes
Information technical manager, nike trainerIT manager, system administrator, network engineer< Ninjette
Unbelieveble Muslims
Pety